Exposé featuring skin care routines from ordinary people like you and me.
Rose – NSW
- Skin care products currently used ?
Cleansers, Moisturiser, Mask, Eye Cream, Shower Gel, Scrub, Massage Oil, Body Lotion, Body Butter.
- How often do you cleanse your face ?
- How often do you moisturise your face ?
- How often do you exfoliate ?
- Most looked after body part is ?
- Most neglected body part is ?
Hands or Feet.
- Regular skin care routine ?
“I use an exfoliate face wash twice a day and find this works well as I get older. I moisturise twice daily, after cleansing, and apply eye-cream twice a day. I’m overdue for a mask, and I have a new body scrub that’s begging me to use it. I use sorblene on my hands, a few times a day if they are dry, it was recommended to me to use when the kids were babies as I always had my hands in water and a ‘fragrant’ moisturiser would leave my hands raw.”
- When it comes to your looking after your skin, you are ?
- What influences your skin care regime ?
“Time restraints, I value family time more than my beauty routine, however I try to keep some me time.”
- One piece of beauty advice you would give is ?
“Drink plenty of water – it will show. And use eye creams even as early as in your 20s.”