Exposé featuring skin care routines from ordinary people like you and me.
JOLI – Vic
- Skin care products currently used ?
Toner, Cleanser, Moisturiser, Mask, Eye Cream, Scrub, Massage Oil, Soothing Salve, Lip Balm… Too many to list.
- How often do you cleanse your face ?
- How often do you moisturise your face ?
- How often do you exfoliate ?
Once or twice a week.
- Most looked after body part is ?
- Most neglected body part is ?
Back – because it’s hard to reach.
- Regular skin care routine ?
“I try to cleanse my skin every evening and give myself a deep clean facial once a week. Exfoliating once a week is important to me to remove dull dead skin. I have been taking care of my skin regularly since I was in my mid teens and plan to keep going for as long as I can. Though time and tiredness at the end of the day can get in the way of my routine”
- When it comes to your looking after your skin, you are ?
Dedicated bordering on obsessive.
- What influences your skin care regime ?
“My mum use to tell me how important it is to moisturise neck, hands and elbows because these areas show our true age. Mum has been a big influence, she gave me my first cleansing products (wash, scrub and toner).”
- One piece of beauty advice you would give is ?
“Develop a regular skin care routine, do something special and pampering for yourself daily. Your skin will thank you.”