1) Plastic is practically unbreakable. If you’re anything like me, dropsy, then plastic is the way to go so you don’t end up smashing your product packaging and wasting the contents. I know I’ve dropped my products a time or ten.
2) Plastic is less likely to be damaged in transit.
3) Sending glass packaging would mean an increase in extra packing materials we’d consume; large cardboard boxes, un-environmentally friendly puffles to buffer the glass etc.
4) Plastic is more affordable to transport across town and country. It is light and therefore more fuel efficient for trucks and vans to ship.
5) Using PET plastic means our containers are recyclable.
6) JOLI’s packaging is BPA Free.
7) Less trees have to be cut down in order to produce our packaging because we don’t package our containers in fancy cardboard display boxes.
8) Tin packaging would have to be coated in a thin line of plastic (BPA) in order to stop the contents from corroding the metal.
9) Generally there are no false bottoms and extra thick walls with plastic packaging so what you see is what you get.
Let us know what you think of JOLI’s packaging (product containers) by leaving a comment below.